Welcome everyone.
I am Ka Wai Fong from Hong Kong. I live in a small town which is called New Territories. I love where I am living. It is a graceful place with nice people. Next, let's talk about my spare time.
In my spare time, I usually play basketball, I love basketball so much because it is a teamwork game. "Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships". Every game is fun to play and watch. Secondly, I may go library when I am free. I think knowledge is so important that it can change a person's life. I prefer non-fiction to fiction, especially philosophy and science. The last thing I will do in my spare time is hanging out with my friends. I enjoy hanging out with friends because of the similar opinions and ideas. Obviously, I share my happiness or worries with them. And they will care and try to think some way to solve my problems. All in all, I am satisfied with my life.
Hong Kong is a big international city with mixed culture. English is quite an essential language in order to communicate with others. Therefore, I have been studying English for 12 years.
As previously mentioned, Hong Kong is an international city. We are under the influence of globalization. As a result, I can listen to some foreign music like Billboard from the USA. Those pop music are insanely good. And the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) is my favorite. I will shake my body unconsciously every time I listened to those.
Last but not least, I believe that university is my next step towards becoming a physiotherapist. And also, I hope I can be a fluent English speaker in the coming year.
In my spare time, I usually play basketball, I love basketball so much because it is a teamwork game. "Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships". Every game is fun to play and watch. Secondly, I may go library when I am free. I think knowledge is so important that it can change a person's life. I prefer non-fiction to fiction, especially philosophy and science. The last thing I will do in my spare time is hanging out with my friends. I enjoy hanging out with friends because of the similar opinions and ideas. Obviously, I share my happiness or worries with them. And they will care and try to think some way to solve my problems. All in all, I am satisfied with my life.
Hong Kong is a big international city with mixed culture. English is quite an essential language in order to communicate with others. Therefore, I have been studying English for 12 years.
As previously mentioned, Hong Kong is an international city. We are under the influence of globalization. As a result, I can listen to some foreign music like Billboard from the USA. Those pop music are insanely good. And the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) is my favorite. I will shake my body unconsciously every time I listened to those.
Last but not least, I believe that university is my next step towards becoming a physiotherapist. And also, I hope I can be a fluent English speaker in the coming year.
Comments
Post a Comment